Disliking a ship is okay, disliking somone is okay, but disliking someone because of a ship is not. We are all adults or young adults here, and we are still throwing rocks at each other as if we were still in kindergarden.
I know there’s assholes everywhere spreading hate, but sometimes there is misundertandings and the anger grows and grows..
So if you can just respect some basics rules :
- Tag your ships so everyone’s dash can be perfect. You’ll also avoid unfollows.
- Don’t tag your opinion on a ship with the ship’s name if this opinion contains insults, hate, or angry comments.
- You can tag it when you have a question towards the shippers of another ship, and you just want a discussion.
Other basics rules kind of off topic but still important :
- Don’t send hate to the cast or the writers because you don’t agree with the show. Adam answers kindly if the question is also kind.
- Don’t send hate. Ever. To anyone.
In fact, you can even try to have a talk with other shippers, send nice things. Start your ask by “I’m a [ship name] shipper, and I [question/compliment]”. And why not also add “#StopShipWars" on twitter and send nice tweets to each other ?
Just try, okay ?
Love you all ♥
(ps : sorry I couldn’t put every ships in there, first because jeez there’s too many, and also because drawing puzzle pieces is a pain in the ass :D)